Why Rent From McCaw Property Management?
Moving to a new area creates a variety of concerns. You want to make sure that the rental space you select meets your needs and complies with many of your goals without going over your budget. At McCaw Property Management, our team of experienced professionals understand that you have specific goals and we strive to listen to your needs and help you find the right rental property.
Tell us about the important features you require before you start looking at options. We will help you find a property that complies with your space requirements and has the local amenities that you expect. We also provide the information you need to ensure that you stay within your budget and still enjoy the rental property after you move. We also ensure that local tenants have details about schools, local amenities and the neighborhood so that you select a property that fits your needs.
Allow our team to help you find the perfect rental. We have several properties in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a tenant, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
For our current tenants we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our tenants.
Resource & Forms
PMI McCaw Properties appreciates the opportunity to be of service to you with the lease of your new home.
The Property Owner(s) have the right of final approval of all applications.
Please be prepared to pay a Non-Refundable $50 application fee. You will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income in the form of two (2) months’ pay stubs, if self-employed we require 6 months of bank statements or a current tax return. Each tenant over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application. If application is approved a non-refundable deposit will be required within 24 hours of notification. Also, if approved be prepared to pay a $150.00 administrative fee - this amount is due along with the security deposit. If you have pets, you will pay a pet deposit, a $100 Pet Admin Fee.
The following items are the leasing qualifications which each applicant must meet:
You must have verifiable monthly income of at least 3 times the amount of monthly rent. If self-employed, you must provide one of the following:
- A copy of your previous year's tax return;
- Copies of your previous 6 month's bank statements indicating a stable income source or a letter from your attorney of CPA certifying that your income meets our qualifications.
You must have current, verifiable employment and two years' employment history, unless self employed. An applicant who does not meet all requirements (such as a full-time student) will require a cosigner who meets all requirements.
3. Credit History:
We will process a credit report for each applicant. Your credit history must meet our predetermined screening criteria. Exceptions for medical reasons or prior bankruptcy will be considered.
4. Rental History:
You must provide three years of verifiable residency indicating no outstanding debt to the previous landlord(s). If you are breaking a lease with a current landlord, you must provide written release.
You must be at least 18 years of age. All applicants who are 18 years of age or older must complete all listed below:
- complete an application
- pay the application fee
- be listed on the lease as an occupant
6. Automatic Rejection:
Your application will be automatically rejected for any of the following:
- Eviction by a prior landlord within 24 months;
- Outstanding debt or unpaid damages to a previous landlord;
- Undisclosed criminal record, felony or misdemeanor;
- Being registered as a sex offender;
- Conviction of possession or distribution of a controlled substance;
- Conviction of spousal abuse or violent crime;
- Currently pending the outcome of a felony or misdemeanor charge;
- Bankruptcy in the past 5 years that has not been discharged/released;
- Invalid social security number;
- Outstanding federal tax lien, the repayment terms for which are not current;
- False information on your application;
- Incomplete application, including applicant signature on all pages of the application and this form;
- Failure to pay the application fee at the time of application submittal.
1. Two pet maximum, unless authorized by Owner
- Small breed - $150 Pet Deposit for each pet
- $15 monthly pet rent per pet
- $100 Pet Admin Fee – covers all pets
- Medium - Large Breed $300 Pet Deposit for each pet
- $25 monthly pet rent per pet
- $100 Pet Admin Fee – covers all pets
- Other animals, such as birds, hamsters, etc., must be appropriately caged
- No reptiles allowed
2. Photo ID required for each pet and records of vaccinations
- Photos can be submitted electronically or hard copy
- All pets must have the required shots, licenses and tags including name tag
- The state of Texas requires that dogs and cats be vaccinated against rabies by 4 months of age and on a 1 year or 3-year basis thereafter depending on the type of vaccine used
3. Upkeep of accidents or damages
- The tenant is responsible for cleaning up any “accidents” or making repairs that their pet(s) causes inside or outside of the property. The tenant is to pay for any damages their animal has caused.
- Tenant may lose a portion or all of their pet deposit when accidents/damages are assessed at move out.
- If any part of the pet agreement is violated, or the pet becomes a nuisance or a hazard to others the property management will require the pet to be removed. If the pet is not removed this can cause termination of tenancy. If the pet is removed, this will have no effect on the validity of the signed lease agreement. Fines may be assessed for the violation per the lease.
5. Breeds not allowed or anything mixed with these breeds
- Caucasian Ovchark
- German Shepard
- Alaskan Malamute
- Doberman Pinscher
- Chow Chow
- Wolf Hybrid
- Akita Inu
- Perro De Presa Canario
- Fila Brasileiro
- American Bulldog
Frequently Asked Questions
796 Keller Parkway, Suite D, Keller TX 76248